Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bat-Shit Crazy.

Oh did you mean "Octopussy?" Why yes, I went there. Fuck is she crazy. I mean seriously. 14 kids. FOURTEEN KIDS? Really, I hate people like this. Really. I hope she gets taken away. I mean, it's a horrible thing to say, but she's not gonna be able to take care of those kids. One has autism. And kids born under three pounds are 20-80% more likely to have cerebral palsy and other disabilities. I mean, fuck. It's fucking irresponsible!


Me and her, we're done professionally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2219/206/2/726365083/n726365083_5789102_4040.jpg


That is all.

<3

The Drowsy Observer said...

ummmm, we already have one angelina jolie, we really don't need another one.

sessesse-it's like if you combined sos with mississippi.

Sam said...

seriously she's a psycho path.
i mean there is a difference in beign self sufficient and being able to take of the children without help from the government. be she obviously can not do that.
sigh