Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can't Wait

I can't wait to get the fuck out of Penn State Hazleton and find actual decent people. I've obviously met some nice people, but what pisses me the fuck off is that I've lost any person here that I really want to hang out with. I have my suitemate and my roommate, whoop de fucking doo. Really. I'm sooooo prepared to get the fuck out of here and meet people who I actually like and people that like me. I've been feeling weird lately, like I'm being constantly misunderstood, and it's all too true. Days like these make me feel like....well, I don't exactly know. Because whatever I say here will somehow get to some other person, and then people go, oh but I love you! I don't know. I'm feeling weird. Isn't college where you find your real friends? My REAL friends, the big three of them, aren't here. Everyone else is a fucktard that fucked me over. I'm sick of the people who you can call a best friend and really think you've got something that might last ages with, and then, they fuck you over. I'm sick of that. Gosh, what I'd wish to move to like Europe and start over....


Oh and if you think that you're the one being mentioned here, you probably are. Because if you asked me, then you aren't. Because the fucktards are the ones not talking to me. The decent people talk to me.

Ugh I hate frustration.

2 comments:

Sam said...

oh my gosh is it me?
hha just kidding
i love you. you should come to my college. i have nice new friends. you would like them lol.
but since you pry dont want to. just hang in there only wow like three more months. that's going to go by really fast. lol

The Drowsy Observer said...

Akita!!!
i would say come to my college, but seeing as how i haven't met anyone, besides allegra (who now as that stupid fucktard 'boyfriend' i refuse to remove the 'air quotes' [imagine hand gesture] because wtf ! ). In the immortal words of Koonoo (Paul Rudd...in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which i'm sure you could have figured out.....):

"When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail."

or

Koonoo: If you get bitten by a shark, you're not just gonna give up surfing, are you?
Peter Bretter: Yeah, probably.

or

"Come on out. Oh, the weather outside is weather..."

or

"You sound like you're from London!"

Ok, i got carried away looking at quotes on imdb, all I'm saying is that Paul Rudd is just plain awesome in that movie. Listen, things will get better, hopefully. So fuck the fucktards, they're fucking distracting.

repsis-when a snake psss's and then does it again.