Friday, June 26, 2009

Fucking LEGEND.

I'm posting about Michael Jackson, and I don't give a fuck who cares. The world lost a music legend. Along the lines of Elvis Presley and John Lennon, he changed the face of music. Really. He was the King of Pop, and NO ONE can deny that.

I sadly never had a CD of his, but I simply always understood that Michael was amazing, and I always believed in him. I really did. To all those bitches who insult him and say what they can about the court stuff, Fuck off.

I mean, I truly believe this man was a broken soul. He never had a childhood, and has worked since the age of five. He simply wanted to be a child. And yes, he acted with little children like other little kids would, and he may be criticized for it, but I'm sorry, I don't believe he touched one of those kids. And I always believed that. I think that he was forced into so much so early by his father, and he had so many psychological problems because of it.

That being sad, I cried when I heard. His music is so well known, and he was an amazing dancer, and he had this amazing comeback coming. Goddamn it, I wish he could've done it. It's so tragic, and just...horrible.

Watching MTV and reminiscing. A true legend has been lost.

No comments: