Monday, January 12, 2009

I feel a bit bad

But seriously, Jonas Brother's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT was the biggest fucking letdown ever. I wish I had another letdown to compare this to. Damn. Um. Maybe my mom's expression when I told her I was getting her Katy Perry tickets. No, that's no accurate. Oh I know! The one Christmas I got like nothing, and expected a PS2. I was fucking pissed. Of course, they did get me the PS2 then. Hmm.....The Twilight movie? No, it wasn't too bad. I don't know. But the announcement didn't live up to my expectations. Nor most. check:




that, I personally feel bad for. She hit them hard, and they replied!! Haha. It is kinda funny. lol


Also, I read on ONTD, some Rickroll'd the boys. And they replied saying it was one of their favorite singers. Oh my gosh, dying of laughter.

No comments: