Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Name's Brianna

According to my history teacher. And he didn't even give me a chance to correct him. He'd be like, "So, Brianna, you like cats because..." and I just kinda looked around awkwardly. Yes, we were talking about if we'd preferred cats or dogs. He went, do you have a cat who greets you when you get home? And I nodded. He goes, "Well, Brianna, you're one lucky cat owner." I mean, yes I am a lucky cat owner, but my name isn't Brianna. Do I look Brianna? Tuesday morning I need to correct him. Seriously, he said it like, five times. And never gave me one chance to correct him.

So hi, my name's Brianna, nice to meet you all.

2 comments:

Sam said...

i feel like this is the part when your at a group meeting and everyone goes
"Hi Brianna"
in unison lol

Unknown said...

He could have at least called you Brynn like the girl at Spring Garden who resembles you. lol.