Friday, January 9, 2009

My Mother Is Not Allowed To Own A Whistle

Why you ask? Why, I'll tell you. I was sitting, working on the computer, minding my own business, when I hear her yell. She yells and you can never quite hear her, so I know to go run up no matter what, because she'll get mad if I don't respond. So, I throw the computer to the side, pull out my headphones and rush out the room and up the stairs. I'm halfway up when she blows the fucking whistle.

Really, who expects a whistle to be blown? So, being caught off guard, I slip, and fall down a few stairs.

I should have listened to her.

She told me no one lets her have whistles because she drives people insane. But I insisted and made her get the whistle.

Stupid whistle.

1 comment:

Sam said...

oh my goodness! are you okay!!!and i hate whistles they are so annoying, unless you carry them around for emergency purposes only.