Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Love You, Taylor Swift, But...

Dear Taylor Swift,

Okay. Let's get some things straight. I'm a big fan. I also love the Jonas Brothers. Your new single is "White Horse," not "Forever & Always." Okay, it's a great song, I will admit it. I have the chords bookmarked on my computer. But seriously, why is it that every damn tv appearance you do, you have to sing the song? I thought you were over Joe. Seriously. Stop. You've fucked him up bad. You can see he's depressed and shit. Seriously. I thought you let this go. Stop. The boy has gotten enough shit from you on this. Just seriously.

Oh and get new backup players. Your one bass player and guitar player are really fucking annoying. You aren't death metal. Neither are they.

Loved your Annie impression,
Ali

No comments: