Sunday, August 24, 2008

So It's The Same Minus The Spies?

"Kevin, Nick, and Joe are three brothers who hit the big time as hugely popular teen idols. How do teen idols live an ordinary life? They don’t! But as they try to be normal boys doing “normal” things, life keeps getting less and less “normal”. Living in the fish bowl can’t get any funnier!"


Hmmm.....so it's like why Miley went for two sides? Like, this is what's gonna happen if you don't go for two lives! Or it's basically them less famous. I don't know. I'm a little sad I'll never see that redic pilot for J.O.N.A.S. I would have thoroughly enjoyed those three boys in tight black spy suits. I guess I'll just have to take them in tight bold awesome outfits. OH well. ;)


I still want to get into this show. I can play Crazy Fan 1. Well, I'd like to be Kevin's love interest. Yeah, that'd be nice.

1 comment:

Sam said...

umm what? that's what their show is going to be now? that's lame. the spy one was better yo!
and we should have gone on auditions! it would have been awesome to be on that show!!!