Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday Presents.

So, today is my birthday. Last night I got a little cake from my suitemates and Hannah Montana stuff...so adorable. But since I'm like, away from all the people I want to spend it with, I have gotten a ton of Facebook, and a bunch of texts, but this blog, I believe has topped all:



THE SINGLEST GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD



I love Finnish Spitz, and oh my gosh, it was the sweetest thing ever.


And, not to forget, my lovely S for wishing me a happy birthday too!!!

So adorable!

:D


I need to get home PRONTO. haha

2 comments:

The Drowsy Observer said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and just think in like four days i come home, then we can celebrate in person!


redumes!

Sam said...

lol well my blog fails compared to Ellen's lol. but hey i'm glad you liked it still :)
PS. i'm watching Aladdin right now hahah.
PPS. My present is going to rock your world. lol
Happy Birthday :D