Thursday, November 6, 2008

Team Taylor

So I never really picked a side until Taylor put up her new video. These are parts:



I mean, it was too great. Such a deep stab. I loved it. I really did. I mean, she's pissed. And she doesn't give a fuck who she tells. Which I love. A celebrity with guts like that is hard to come by. Truly.

I mean, I still believe Joe was pushed to do it, but maybe that's my love for them getting in the way. I guess I'm weird like that.

Side minute for the delusional: Some days I believe I have a shot. It's weird. I hate being delusional. But if it gets me through the day. haha

1 comment:

The Drowsy Observer said...

taylor swift's face is really peculiar. Like her eyes in general look really weird and squinty. And her eyebrows are not helping anything. She kinda has a rat face? i think that's what it is. Sorry, random. But these things have been bugging me.


p.s. my word was minedis. it kinda made me chuckle.