Saturday, November 29, 2008

Two Actors I lllluuuuuuvvvvvvv..........

Paul Rudd and Edward Norton.

Seriously. These two actors are so different from each other, but they're both equally amazing.

To start, Paul Rudd is a king of that kind of I'd rather be dead, so bored, comedy. He's flat, and obnoxious, usually not in a main role. He is usually the guy who provides some of the best laughs but is not the catch. But he is. I mean, I just saw Role Models, and I have to admit, whole heartedly, that was the greatest movie I have seen in a while. I have never laughed so hard. Not fucking kidding. I mean, think about it. Where would Forgetting(oh my gosh, I totally wrote Finding) Sarah Marshall be? Knocked Up? Clueless?!?!? Seriously, that man is fucking awesome. I plan on seeing every movie he is in. Which is a lot. He's been in a shitload of stuff.

Now, Edward Norton. I have never really gotten to see any of his films, but I just saw the Incredible Hulk, and instead of being some random superhero movie, it was so much more. More of a chase movie, and Norton made it amazing. I mean, I was in love. When I was little, I had seen parts of American History X, and Fight Club. Only parts. Fight Club moreso. But I was little. But tonight, I watched Fight Club again. Holy fuck, it was amazing. I mean, this guy is so deep into his acting. He's probably a real douche in life, but I'll deal with that. He's so incredible.


I wish I could write more, but HIMYM is on. Swarlos is calling me. :D

1 comment:

The Drowsy Observer said...

I love both of these actors, edward norton is especially awesome, fight club, yes. American history x he was like so badass in that movie. Primal fear, umm first job in a major motion picture and gets nominated for an oscar for it. awesome. dude is totally awesome, and I'm pretty sure he is a total douchbag. like i heard he like wanted to write the hulk movie, and like considered himself to be the writer, and like was getting into fights with the director. but still, dude is an amazing actor.

and paul rudd is just adorable.

exensa-sharp hearing