Saturday, December 27, 2008

This....Makes Me Feel Better......For Some Reason


These photos are probably a year apart, or maybe two. But Joe wore the same shirt all this time apart. Why should it matter to me or anyone else?

First, I want this shirt. I have wanted it since seeing Joe wear it in September.

Second, he kept it. He has all the money in the world to wear something new every goddamn day yet he wears this shirt because it's one of his favorites, apparently. It makes me feel like he's a normal guy.

Third, someone find me this shirt. Since it's old, it'll be hella hard to find. I guess I know the solution. Go find Joe, and ask him myself. I bet he doesn't get that question often.

1 comment:

Sam said...

lol it's like "hey joe nice to meet you, where did you get that green shirt with the stripes? k thanks bye"
that would be hilarious!
and that made me happy too, he wore the same shirt that's just awesome.