Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who Loves Finnish Spitz? I Love Finnish Spitz!

Ha, I hit post originally with no text. Silly me. Oh well.

Anyways, it only took.....I'm gonna say 9 hours. But the lovely and great Finnish Spitz of The Drowsy Observer got me Anchorman. If any of you people noticed, this last two weeks, I have been dying to watch this movie. Kinda ever since I left Kim's and had watched there. It's just a damn epic movie. I mean, Ron Burgundy. Brian Fantana. Champ Kind. Brick (crap I forget his last name!). Garth. Anchormen gang fight. Bear fight! Baxter. Glass Case of Emotion. Seriously, I could go all day long like this. I mean, come on. If you've never seen the movie, just go away. I'm hurt.

But really, the real winner of this post is Finnish Spitz. She took time out of her day, sick to add, to get me the movie. It really made my crappy day better. I mean, she was the highlight. :D

And I watched it earlier. I might watch it later. Today has been a good day. I won a Fanbolt contest. Yay for posters signed by the mean girl by 90210. Loves it. I need to get together all my autographs. Crap. I'll be framing this poster I guess. ;)

Anyways, go visist Finnish Spitz's blog. Link is above. Do it, or do nothing and be a loser.

1 comment:

The Drowsy Observer said...

I don't know how to put this but..i'm kind of a big deal.




actedl-it's a species of actor.