Monday, July 14, 2008

And No, I Didn't Buy This Because Everyone Else Seems To Have It


So, I was looking around on a Miley site(because frankly, I have nothing else to do) and saw her wearing this:


I was like, alright, cool. I thought it was some band.

Then today, I saw someone else wearing it. I was like, convinced that it was this new emo band. I was like, "is this a good band? Do I need to be listening to it?" And I kinda wanted to get it cuz maybe it was a good band.

Then I went into Hot Topic, and totally saw it. So I picked it up and read the tag. Nearly made me cry. No, I'm serious here. The fact that it's Non Profit for people with depression and addiction made this little thing in my heart hurt. I thought about all the unspoken sadness I've dealt with, and knew I had to buy it. I would promote this til the ends of the earth. Seriously, it's awesome. I've never had a shirt almost get me to tears. Yeah. That's deep.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Aww B! is that the shirt you were talking about..you didn't know what color to get it in? you know i think i will buy one of those shirts too. just cause it's non-profit.
but that means i have to go into Hot Topic...lol
<3