Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Zetus Lupetus! Oh Yes, I Said It


Come on, people, who remembers it? Zenon! Yes, Zenon! Those movies were so stellar. Okay, the first too were. The third one? Well, not so stellar. Though I never did see the third one. It was during the time when I didn't really watch Disney. Oh, who am I kidding? I always watched Disney. I just missed when it was on. And I haven't seen the third one on tv in soooooo long. It's not even aimed on it. I think there needs to be a three night thing. I would so enjoy that Major. I totally love the way they talk. Like, I want to start talking like that now. Get it in early so by 2045, it'll like, be over or something. Man, I really miss this movie. I'm watching the second one, and I also looooved the first one. Third, who knows? Not me. But I mean, I probably have seen almost every one of the Disney Channel Original Movies. I think I'm gonna find the ones I haven't seen online and catch up. So I can say that I've seen ever DCOM in existance. I'd looooove to say that.

Go Disney!

1 comment:

Sam said...

bahahah!
i was totally in love with those movies too!
and i know the way they talk is totally stellar major!
haha
oh man