Friday, July 4, 2008

A So Much Better Affleck

So everyone knows who Ben Affleck is, but his brother is sooo the cooler one. I mean, seriously, he's fucking awesome. Casey is so cool. Okay, I admit I haven't seen the Assassination of Jesse James, which Casey totally got nominated for, but I'm getting there. Right now, I'm watching Ocean's Thirteen and dude, Casey is my favorite part of this movie. He was hilarious as the Spanish worker. I mean, look at him with the 'stache:



Fucking awesome. I really wish I could have you know, married him. I guess I'll go with meeting him. I'd fucking looooove to meet him. He'd make my life. I now want to watch every movie he's done. Who's with me?

Oh yeah, Ocean's Thirteen is soooo amazing. I didn't see the first two, but I love this one. I didn't want to see the others because I'm pretty sure Julia Roberts is in them, and yuck, I hate her. She just pisses me off. And George Clooney is gangsta, as is Jason Bourne, and this was made before Brad Pitt became Angie's bitch. You all know it's true. He is such a fucking pussy now. I miss old school Brad. Come back, Brad. I miss you. You were so cool. I mean, dump Angie. I'll go for you. I don't mind the age thing. I'll take Shiloh as my own. How about it? :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

bahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
oh my gosh Ali
i love you and your blog
:)
also i have oceans eleven and twelve
and thirteen
so you know
we could watch them or you could borrow them someday if you want.
and Casey Affleck was totally awesome as the Spanish worker!