Thursday, July 3, 2008

For S's eyes only basically, but I'm too lazy

Here are pics of some clother I aim to wear as either Miley or Hannah or Hudge Pudge in some of the new videos on uknowuloveitstudios. Here they are. I couldn't find an easier way to get them to S. haha


Purple-y or pink top....and my kick ass red shoes.
Sequin black vest that I bought for 75 cents and my shoes again
Sparkly white shirt ....and the top of my shoes again.
New York sweatshirt that is my mom's...
Beige skirt
Plaid skirt that I wore to New York...and my shoes.
Miley anyone? Yeah, I know....haha
White shorts....from Aero.
Purple sequin tank....I also have a black one, but it was in the wash...haha
Tentative white tank because I couldn't find another....
And that's it. S, text me and help figure it all out!

1 comment:

Sam said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha
and of course i will text you and help you figure it out
:)

PS i really enjoyed your shoes in all those pictures they really added to it
haha