Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Jonas Brothers Hate the Letter G

...Or they love apostrophes. Or maybe they're trying to be gangsta. One of them. Because from the two songs they've released from their new album is Burnin' Up, and Pushin' Me Away. Like, do they have issues with the letter G? Is the cd gonna be called: A Little Bit Lon'er? Oh, or A Lil' Bit Longa. Since they want to be gangsta. I guess Big Rob is getting to them. After all they have rap in it.

Oh yeah, and everyone says it's "Boys Scream the Chorus for me" but I convinced it's "Spin the Chorus around." To me, that's what it'll always be. I guess we gotta wait til the album actually comes out to figure it out, because everyone says something different.

Back to the Jonai being gangster. If they start wearing Doorags, it is all over for me and them.

No comments: