Thursday, October 9, 2008

Consider Me Dazzled

Robert Pattinson. Cedric Diggory. Edward Cullen. RPattz. Whatever name you wanna call him, I am in fucking love with that kid. Seriously. Like, no lie. I want to jump him so bad. I think even more than Kevin Jonas. No, all of the Jonas Brothers. I never thought that possible, but seriously, like, fuck man!

My evidence of the great RPattz:
Look at him. I mean, his face, gorgeous. And that smile. I swoon. But really, the thing that attracts me the most is......

His hair.

OMFG, his hair is amazing. Like, I am not fucking kidding you. That boy has amazing hair. Really, It's just so....perfect. I mean, dear god, how can that boy have that amazing hair? I don't remember Cedric having that fucking cool hair! Seriously. I wasn't a big Cedric fan, but I always admitted, RPattz was nice. And now, he's fucking Edward Cullen? aildjfasfjalfjlafjl I can't take it. Seriously. I just wanna run my hands through his hair. I mean, he is Edward Cullen to me. I guess that might be since I started reading books after the casting of him, but I do love him as EC. He really is perfect. But I don't really like Bella. Kristen Stewart is okay, and I suppose she's Bella, but she doesn't fit it right for me. And no, I don't think I'd be Bella. I think I pictured some version of me that is well, not me. Ha. Oh well.

Did you see that boy's hair? Ah, it's so amazing. So perfectly coiffed. I hope that was the right word. Oh well.


And for more sexiness, all five of the Twilight boys:
Though I don't understand why the kid who plays Jacob has them in, because um, Jacob's a werewolf. A very sexy one though. Okay, they're all amazing. I've decided Alice and Emmett are my favorite characters in the book. Alice because, well, she's fucking Alice. And Emmett just sounds like fun to hang around with. I also like Jacob. I kinda worry that I'm on Team Jacob without knowing it. Just because Bella just accepted Edward back with nothing right after everything in New Moon. In her defense, I guess she loves him, but still. I don't know. Maybe I'll understand it all emotionally one day.

Oh, and one more of all five because I'd pretty much jump any one of them. :D

2 comments:

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

Epic amazingness
oh my goodness i dont' think i can last 41 more days to the movie.
uh yes i just started a countdown...
umm sorry i deleted my other comment because i wanted to add more and i suck at life..
anyways.
taylor Lautner plays Jacob and he is beautiful
and i love Robert's hair too it's just soooooooooooooooo amazing and it looks really hot at that length and craziness.
now i am done for real..