Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wanted: A Good Halloween

So last year, Halloween kinda sucked for me. I spent the time miserable, in my dark dorm room, basically crying. Yeah, it really wasn't an amazing Halloween for me. I like, wanted it to be so great, and I fell on my face with it. So, this year, I'm making it good. Well, attempting to.

First off, I need a costume. People, help me. I don't know who to be. Like, it's the one time of the year I can be whoever I want, no matter how slutty and get away with it. So like, seriously, who the fuck should I be? I mean, I can be Alice, which don't get me wrong, I still love. But I don't know. I wanted maybe something pop culture-y and funny but cute at the same time. For some reason, I thought Katy Perry. My feelings on her are just well, I don't know.

Second, is like, you people. Okay, I really wanna do a bunch of stuff for Halloween. Like, I wanna have a good time. I want to go to a college costume party that week. I mean, I just want to hang out with people and have goofy awesome fun. I always see pics of people and I just go, I want that. So like, people, tell me if something is happening. I would like to be invited. I'm not the person who goes and asks. I also don't get to hear about any parties now that my roommate has changed. So for real, I want that week to be a great week. Simple little things, like being invited to chill would make my life. No lie.

So now you all know what I want for Halloween. I want to hang out with all of my friends, and have a great time. My Friday night is kinda set, but I don't know, I wanna do something that week. I doubt if that'll happen. Like, I'm actually really bothered with the fact that I've done nothing all year so far. Last year, I had a bunch of random photos up on Facebook, and I was doing things. This year, I've done nothing. I sit in my goddamn room every night, and watch tv alone. What. A. Hoot.

So, if you guys want to join me and make Halloween fun, just you know, like, talk to me? Seriously, I want to have fun guys. I'm fucking sick of sitting alone in my room. Sigh.

No comments: