Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thank You

To all the people who cared enough to say something to me. Yesterday was a shitty day, but no lie, it was somehow salvaged thanks to the people who cared. I appreciated it beyond belief. I mean, I know I'm not miracuously happy all of a sudden, but it's a really nice feeling knowing there are people who care. That's really what I wanted. Someone to notice. And I thank everyone. You know who you are. I don't need to list you. Or do I? No, I won't. It gets so sappy, writing out thank yous. I'll just list you here: Finnish Spitz, Sam, Allegra, my mom, my dad, Jill(my suitemate), my roommate Lea, my neighbor Kaitlyn, my brother, Mars and I think that's all. I'm not sure exactly. But no lie, on the brink, they didn't even know how much they helped me. I just wanted to say thanks. I really appreciate it.


Now back to the regularly scheduling blogging. =]

3 comments:

Sam said...

:)

The Drowsy Observer said...

Akita! You know I'm always here for you, even if i'm not there for you.

does that makes sense, lol?

probably not.

lifeofmariaaa said...

*hugs* Love you!