Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sad Songs ARE Awesome

"I just got back from a 5 show run on the road. Now I'm sitting in my kitchen..on the counter. Eating cool whip. And trying to think of things to do with my free time. Other than talking to my cat and making playlists of sad songs. Sad songs are awesome, by the way."

-Taylor Swift

Poor gal getting over being dumped. I really wish I could side with Joe, to understand his side. I've tried, but I'm Team Taylor. I mean, I hope she writes some really great song about Joe. He deserves it. I think he's like, just waiting for it. He's probably terrified. I think once she perfects the song she'll sing it at a concert. I want to be there. I need to be there.

Note to self: Look up Taylor's concerts. I'll make a really good sign and she'll laugh. It'll be AWESOME. Just like sad songs. I'm right there with her. "Life's A Song" has been on repeat since yesterday.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Unfort for Joe i am as well team Taylor.
and when i read her blog i was like ooooooo i could go for some cool whip right now.
lol
but i also felt sad for her. and i cannot wait for her song.
its going to be epic.