Saturday, October 18, 2008

No. Effing. Way.

So, I am watching SNL(yeah, you must be wondering why, but I wanted to see the Sarah Palin thing....epic fail in my opinion. Except for the Marky Mark appearance, which made my day.) and Josh Brolin is hosting. You may know him from the movie No Country for Old Men(which, according to his monologue, was about John McCain. Insert my obnoxious l.o.l.) and he is also in the Bush film, W. I kinda want to see the movie. But that doesn't matter. He was talking about the movies he has been in. And then he goes, "The Goonies."

Cue jaw to floor.

I was completely floored. I never knew. So naturally, I had to check it on IMDB. And there was no lie. Josh Brolin got his first acting job as Sean Astin's big brother. Brand Walsh. I will never look at him the same way. Seriously. He was fucking Brand Walsh! Now I need to go see every one of those other actors.

No comments: