Thursday, October 16, 2008

Selena Got OWNED

So, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are really big fans of the band Paramore. As am I. I love Hayley. She's amazing. Her voice is incredible, and it's such a rock and up tempo that I love to hear. Really, it's some great rock music. It's about one of the only newer bands that actually can be considered rock, in my opinion at least.

Anyways, Demi Lovato got to meet Paramore, and she was adorable meeting them. I mean, it was the cutest thing, because you could see how much she loved the band, and it was a dream of hers to meet them.

Now, Selena Gomez is doing an album. I know, it's gonna suck. I will not be buying. But she's doing a band thing. Which will not work. It will be Selena Gomez's band. Sorry, she can't do it. I mean, she's running auditions for it. For me, that's not the way you start a band. Yes, you do that for maybe one or two members, but I feel like you need at least two people to start a band. I mean, I could randomly go, I'm starting a band today. And I'll put up fliers looking for bandmates. The band is solely for me. It doesn't work.

And when asked about her "band," Selena expressed interest in doing a duet with Hayley Williams and Paramore. I laughed. The band really isn't Disney, and basically doesn't give a fuck. That's why I like them.

So someone asked Hayley Williams. Click to read it since that's the biggest I could get it.
I love that. She totally denied Selena, but still said she likes Demi. I love it. I don't know, but lately Selena is getting on my nerves. She's trying too goddamn hard in my opinion. Stop trying to be the next Miley. She really wants to be the Disney queen. I don't think Demi does. I think she's just happy being in Disney and having a career and being able to do what she loves. Selena is looking to beat Miley. Which, sorry, won't happen. Miley is on top of the world. She's beyond Disney, but not really. You can tell she no longer gives a crap what most people think of her. I mean, she's not going out and getting drunk, she's still a role model, but she is living her life, how she wants to. Good for her.




Demi Owns All, Miley is pretty fucking awesome, and Selena is becoming an Epic Fail.

No comments: