Monday, October 6, 2008

Pathology = FUBAR

FUBAR! My dad said that to me while watching Pathology, and I just kinda stared. I was like, what the heck are you smoking Dad? And he replies, "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition." Oooohhhhhh.....

Yeah, that definitely explains that movie.

Pathology was this movie I was like, obsessed with. Back when Heroes was in its like, amazing first season, I had to look up Milo Ventimiglia and all that he did. And I came across this movie. I was like, dude! I need to see this. It never fucking came out.

Until now. On DVD. I kinda get that though.

It's about people who work in a morgue, and they take part in a game where they murder people to try and commit the perfect murder.

Simple guy gets in too deep story.

Um, wrong.

This movie was fucked up. Like, no lie. It starts off with them doing the infamous orgasm scene from When Harry Met Sally. With dead people. Definitely a new take on that. And pretty much after that, it goes nuts. Sex on metal beds that dead people lie on in the morgue, and dead prostitutes, and crazy people. Seriously, messed up movie. Like, the main guy is mad crazy, but you still feel for him. Like, I looooved Milo Ventimiglia. I mean, the best part of this movie? Yeah, his ass. I was very happy to see that during the sex scenes. I mean, granted it was really awkward to say, "Oh yeah, Milo ass" in front of my parents, but you know, they do enough weird stuff to make me feel awkward, why not one time the opposite way.

Seriously, if you like lots of gore, Milo V, and really messed up movies, this is for you. I'd show you it, but my mom refused to let my dad keep it.

1 comment:

Jenn Carpenter said...

ABout RIver Phoenix, evertyhing you said was right, because I actually did go and look it up because it was bothering me. haha