Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Want The Rest Of My Life to Feel Like a High School Musical!!!




Really? HSM cast, I think you need to think about that. I don't know. I don't think I could deal with constant singing. On the other hand, I might be able to. It could be, to say the least, interesting. I would get a workout with all the dancing...

Anyways, the third edition of the HSM series was I must say, pretty decent. It would have been better had Gabriella suddenly died or something(I was so excited when she left, no even gonna lie). But I enjoyed it. And I'm still waiting to get the soundtrack. Who has it and wants to let me borrow it? Come on, for like a little bit? Of course, I can't upload it to my comp, since it broke again. Don't get me started. So that's why there is limited blogging and such. Whatever.

See HSM3. It's fun. And Zac Efron is effing hot. I may have said some not so G rated things to my lovely S about Zac during the movie. Hope the kiddies didn't hear.

No comments: