Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Biker Guys Just Want To Have Fun

While dining at the classy as all heck Commix Hotel, I enjoyed an to say the least, interesting meal until a scary band of bikers came in. Yes, I know that is very stereotypical to say they were scary, but no seriously, I didn't even want to look their way. I thought they would break me in half. And I prefer being whole. It's kinda my thing. So I decided to keep away from them while they laughed uproariously(oh yes, nine dollar word!) and scared the living daylights out of me. Bikers seriously are scary. I mean, they are giant, and they wear lots of leather, and bandanas. In the mean way. Not the "arrr I'm a pirate" way to wear a bandana, but the "Ah, I'm badass" way. And that's scary. Who would've thought bandanas were scary? I used to think they were just pleasant little pieces of fabric. But add a biker to them and they are downright terrifying. I think I'll stay away from the Commix Hotel. The angry music and bikers are too much for me.

No comments: