Wednesday, May 7, 2008

That's right, I'm an American version of Miss Tila

According to UrbanDictionary.com, Ali means the American version of Tila Tequila. Isn't she American already? Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm not a dwarf hoe. If I am, please tell me, because I had no idea. Also, Ali is that person that stands next to you, stares and makes you mad uncomfortable. Now I can see that that is me. I do like to just stand around and freak people out. I just look around, and do those quick glances. Then, finally, when the person is like, "What the fuck is your problem?" I'm just like, "Oh my gosh, when did you get here?" Then I just walk away. Yeah, those are some good times. I've freaked out numerous people.

Either way, Ali's definition is better than Alexis. Alexis gives good head, and gets drunk, stoned and high all at the same time. First off, um.....yeah, again, I really do not think that is me. I hope not. There are a few nights where I've blacked out. If you have any information on those nights, please inform me. I lost a shoe one time. And I really miss it.
Second, um, I was under the assumption high and stoned was the same thing......Is it like high is the pot version of drunk, and stoned is the pot version of plastered? Because, either way, how can you be both? I don't know. I guess I'll have to try that out. Excuse me while I go smoke.

No comments: