Monday, May 12, 2008

Can I Marry My Nails?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible, but yeah. Ah, I love them. Got them done today and they are majorly cool. I mean, so cool that yeah, I want to marry them. Its probably illegal in almost all the states. Maybe Vermont or Massachusetts lets it go. I did see that Family Guy episode where Adam West went to marry his hand. So maybe. Who knows?
Today is my first of many Pimpin' Out places. :) I'm pimping out the best nail place ever. Crystal Nails. And no, this isn't in hopes that they'll give me free manicures for a year. :) But yeah, if you all like to get your nails done, go there. They are so cute. Plasma screen tvs, and comfy chairs, and awesome work. The one even does killer work without a top of a finger! Ha, this is fun.
So, thus ends my first pimping of a place. Yeah, I am just that cool.

1 comment:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, look at your blog sympathy.
And links to your blog, please.

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/