Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What. A. Hoe.


This, my friends, is Tila Tequila. She's a dwarf-sized hoe-bag. She has a tv show where doofus guys and scary girls who could kick my ass fight over her. It's pretty entertaining actually. They eat pig vaginas, and search for blue balls, and go to prom, and get keys to her "heart"(i.e. you know what). Bobby got it before, but Tila is a fame whore so she dumped his ass and got a second season. That laugh is infectious....No, really, I think you can get an infection from it. That would be the safest thing to get from Tila.
That cover says, "Aren't you in love with me yet?" Why yes, Tila I am. I'm so in love that once I hit 21, I will be all over A Shot At Love 7. Oh yeah, that one will be the one. Then, if I don't win, my kids will probably try out. She'll still be on tv I'm guessing.
Lastly, look at the side. JONAS BROTHERS. Now, dang it, I'm gonna have to buy that magazine. Wonderful. The weird magazine dude will stare at me as I'm buying it just like when I asked if they had the new Playboy the one time. Awkward I must say. Now they'll definitely think I'm a taco lover....Well, if it has the right sauce......wow, that was just disgusting. I am sick.

No comments: