Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yes, waiter? Chuck please.


This, my dearest readers, is Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl. Just look at that delectable piece of fuck pie. I mean, seriously, how could anyone resist that smirk? I go weak in the knees.....or is it somewhere else? Huh. Anyways, Chuck Bass is conniving and mean, and a player. I generally don't go for that, but hot damn, if I had a chance with that guy, yeah I would so go for it. I think I might be better suited for the real actor, Ed Westwick. I hear he has got an accent. Are you kidding me? This man is perfect! Just ship him over here right now, I'll do the rest. I mean, seriously. Like, this guy just is so hot I do not know what to do with myself. I really don't. Well, I know what to do, but I won't give you the details.
Anyway, this boy is yummy. I would not mind Six Minutes with him(oh, Jonas Brothers reference in an otherwise non-Jonas Brothers post! Ten points!)....or really, any amount of time. I just want to hear that accent. Accents kill me. I mean, if you've got an accent, you're a sho-in for me. Well, you also have to be cute. And nice. And rich. So yeah, if you have an accent, you are off to a good start.

No comments: