Thursday, May 15, 2008

Miley Cyrus, there's 7 things I hate about you too....

Dear Miley,

Why does your song have to be so damn infectious? I mean, seriously. I was like, alright, this will be crap, but Hannah Montana is better than Miley anyways. Then I listen to the single, and I thought it was good. Curses! Now I'm still a Miley Cyrus fan. I thought I would be over you. You are just so darn, I don't even know. But I mean, 18 year olds are not supposed to thoroughly enjoy a 15 year old's show and music. But let me tell everyone, I will be getting an advance ticket to the Hannah Montana movie. And going to my connection to get you cd early. Yes, you heard it, Miley. I'm still a fan. The moment I thought I was out of your trap was the second I got snapped back in. To quote you on Hannah Montana, you are not just good, you are scary good. Yes, that is a legitimate quote. From the episode You're So Sue-able To Me, or something of that sort. Yeah, I knew that right off the top of my head. Because I'm that darn addictive.

Well, I'll be off crying into my pillow because I'm still a Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus fan.

Sincerely,

Relatively Ashamed.



P.S. What is up with Mandy? I mean, seriously. She has her own fan site. Didn't know friends of celebrities get fan sites. Of course, she is Miley's back-up dancer. Hello, K-Fed. Mandy's new name: M-Jir. Yeah, patent that.

No comments: