Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Killed Someone

Yes, you heard right. I've decided to come clean on the first post here. Me and Serena Van Der Woodsen have a lot more in common than just our lovely blonde locks(hers real and mine bottle) and our love of drinks. I killed some hobo in the back of South Hall. He was really pissing me off. Kept asking to help him get in. Yeah, no. Like his ID card "wasn't working." Eh, oh well.

It's Finals Week here in good ol' Hazy. I'm already hating it. Took two finals, and I'm basically sick to my stomach. Sadly that hasnt stopped me from eating Zours. Yeah, they're addicting. Even when sick I want to throw them down my throat. But slowly. Don't want to choke or something.

Currently my room is in upheaval. Not that I mind. Now it looks a bit like home.


Look forward to more random ass posts. ;)

No comments: