Friday, May 9, 2008

Wanted: The Perfect Man

So, my brother's wedding is in.....uh, a few weeks we'll say. And I got the dress, got the outfit, all that jazz, but then I just keep forgetting. Um, I have a guest ticket thing. And who to take? Well, let's look at all my options:
Bachelor #1: Creepy Stalker Cafeteria Boy.......enough said. NO.
Bachelor #2: Mr. Perfect(ly Invisible)...... No one will believe me if I brought him. Or see him.
Bachelor #3: Legolas Cardboard Cutout. Yeah, he doesn't bend well. And not very talkative at all. Sigh.

I could hold out for a JoBro, or someone so absolutely perfect, but as we all know, those people simply don't exist. Or they have been hiding from me. They probably have a group, the Perfect Men Club, and their goal is to torture people who are desperately in search for them. They just like to tease. Curses. I'll have to find their meeting place. It can't be that hard. Right? Maybe I'll just stalk the Jonas Brothers. They have to belong to it, I'm sure of it.

SO, if you or any of your friends know a wonderful date for me for my brother's wedding, Contact Me. Just like comment. Then I'd know if people were reading. I feel this blog is lost in the blogstraphere. Just out there, chilling in some secluded corner, marching to the beat of its own drum. And staring at all those popular blogs. Pfft.

Hm, didn't know blogs were just like high school. That really shouldn't surprise me.

No comments: