Monday, May 19, 2008

I am just a mean person.

Any person who loves the Jonas Brothers has definitely seen the infamous fall of Nick Jonas on Saturday. Yes, people go "AW, NICK!" Yet everytime I see it(and trust me, I've watched it a bunch of times) I just laugh hysterically. I simply can't help but laugh when people fall. Like, my one friend, maybe three years ago, fell up the stairs, and you know what? I'm still laughing! I am just a horrible person who laughs at other people falling. I laugh at myself when I fall. Yeah, falling is just fucking funny. I mean, look at this:

Is that not fucking hilarious? I'm so proud of my Print Screenshot of Nick falling. I mean, bravo to me to capture his mortification. I mean, yeah, I hope he's okay, but it's hilarious! I laughed when I watched the video of Kevin falling too. Let me see if I can catch a great moment.....
Took me a few moments, but I got it. Not as funny as Nick, but still funny. Sorry future husband, I can't help it. Forgive me? 0:)


So word to the wise, if you fall, I will laugh. :)

No comments: