Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I can't resist a boy in glasses


Now, I admit I am a Kevin Jonas Fan before a Joe Jonas fan, but lately, I dont know, Joe is just fucking hot. Do you see those glasses? Man, I would rip those off so fast.....god damn, that is hott. I mean, I dont know, but hot guys in rectangle glasses basically make me die. Like, he's cute and all without the glasses. Like, Kevin or Joe without glasses? Yes, Kevin. Kevin or Joe with glasses? Joe indefinitely. Kevin with glasses or Joe with glasses? Sadly, Joe just rocks them better than anyone can. I wish he would wear them more often. I need a poster of that. Joe Jonas, will you marry me? Yes, I know my friends can kill me because I like Joe, but god damn, he's hot!


Alright, I'm done venting on that. No, wait, one more. God damn, I want that.

No comments: