Friday, May 23, 2008

Dear Demi Lovato


Dear Demi Lovato,

So I guess I have a bit of explaining to do on my part. Okay, so originally when I saw you in As The Bell Rings, and heard you were opening for the Jonas Brothers, I rolled my eyes. I was like, ew, she sucks. Something about your face creeped me out. I admit it. And then, on one of my YouTube rants, I was like, alright, I'll watch Demi and Selena's video blogs. And you two were so cute! Much better than a double M duo. I was like, okay, I really like Selena, and Demi doesn't seem too bad. But I wasn't sold. Then I heard you on Camp Rock and started checking out your sites. You started to grow on me. And now, well, I listened to some of your songs, and wow. Open is my new favorite song. I can honestly say I <3 you now. Yes, I admit that as well. I can't wait to see you in concert(I even want to check you in Philly for that free concert ;)) and so I wanted to apologize. For a while, I thought you were a weird looking annoying person, but now, I've seen the error of my ways. Doesn't that make you feel better? You have another devoted fan. I'll be watching your show BTW. Looks nice.

So once again, sorry for thinking you were really odd looking. Oh, and keep bangs. It just suits you a helluva lot better than without.

K, Bye!

No comments: