Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Jonas Fair.


I had been aiming to make a pun with that. Like, it's just no fair. But it's jonas fair. The two kinda sound alike. Alright, yeah, I completely messed that joke up. Nevertheless...

The Jonas Brothers played Wango Tango somewhere in the world. I just don't keep up with those things. But I was told to look at the pictures from it. And then I see that picture, up above. And goddamn it. I know it would be impossible for me to say, date, marry, or even meet the Jonas Brothers. I know it, you don't have to tell me another time(which would make it like, the bazillionth millionth time). I can't help it, I want to dream. I mean, Kevin Jonas is just a hot ball of something. And wow, would I like to do some censored things to him. Of course, I'd have to wait, even if I got a chance to be with him. That whole purity thing. That's alright. I'm all for it. I'll wait. And then, that night....well, you know.

But I digress. This is just a little venting of how unrealistic people can think, and the whole deal with hot celebrities. I've played a hundred scenarios in my head about how I'll become famous, and whatnot. I do eventually hope to have my writings published, but even that turns into one of those damn pipe dreams. You know, I blame Mr. Hershey, my 11th grade teacher for giving me a crappy name for those dreams. Couldn't they have just been dreams? Why the hell does there have to be pipes involved? Whenever I think of them, I think of those pipes Mario and Luigi jump down in those videogames and they end up in a filthy ass bar in which Tony Danza is the bartender. Now why put all my good dreams stuck in there? I feel like I'm in the corner of that bar, making out with Kevin Jonas. I'd probably move and get a rusty nail jabbed in me, and need a tetanus shot and then I gotta leave, and go back to the cruel real world, and pay a shitload of money in hospital bills because George Bush doesn't care about Pipe Dreamers.

No comments: