Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aw, How Cute. Oh Wait...




Yes, yes, this is a nice touching moment. Kevin and Joe are registering to vote.

But wait?

Yes, Kevin is almost 21. Joe is 19.

What the fuck, JoBros???

Those boys should have registered the minute they hit 18. I did that. Well, I sorta did. I filled it out at midnight of my 18th birthday(and yes, that is what I spent on the night of my 18th birthday) and went to send it out, but my mom was like, this isn't filled out, and she only told me this like, four months later, and I told her, no, you could fill this out mom! and it was a whole big argument, but whatever. The reason is I registered the minute I could.

That's what ya'll need to do.

BBs, please go out and register. It does mean something.

And if you don't? I'll choke a bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they couldn't of voted when they turned 18, the years that they turned 18 wasn't a voting year, remember, there's an election every 4 years.