Monday, September 15, 2008

Secret Addiction

Hi, I'm Ali and I'm addicted to guitars. Yep, guitars. I can't play them(I really wish I could....I swear one of these days I'm gonna start[I've only been saying that since....oh, the fifth grade]) but I love them. I love looking at guitars. Like, my dad's collection makes me melt. I have my preferences(Gibson and Epiphone are my favs and Fenders are a close near second) and just, gosh, they make me melt. And if a guy plays a nice one, I die.

Take Kevin Jonas. He was playing a black Gibson Explorer(which apparently is now marketed as X-plorer. Um, wtf?) and I was just in love. I couldn't help but stare at the guitar. I just love guitars. My daddy raised me good. I'll keeping every one of those when I get them(and add more, after I can play....sigh, gotta get on that).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey now, who says you are getting the guitars? Jay and I are planning on breeding little guitar players. With my dna that sicks a generation and his we should be set. lol.

Sam said...

lol yes you are addicted to guitars.
it's rather interesting.