Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Proof I Look at Clothes Too Much

So, I love looking at clothes. We all know that. And when I'm bored(which is really really often) I like to match clothes that my favorite people(Demi, Selena, Miley, Jonas) are wearing. I suppose I'm pretty decent. I found two things(one exact) for Selena just last night.

Anyways, I think I'm pretty good at id'ing like, where people get their clothes. I thought I was okay, but this kinda swung me for a loop.

So, the other day, Miley Cyrus wore this outfit.



And someone was like, "oh my gosh, I love that skirt!" No one could find it. Somebody mentioned some fancy company. And me, randomly goes, "I think it's H&M." I thought of this because I go to that store often, and it definitely seems like something from there. Plus, Miley just recently wore this pretty dress(which I bought) that was from H&M. But I doubted it was from H&M.

It totally fucking was.

That person who wanted it found it in pink on ebay(because in America, H&M doesn't allow shopping online. I know, wtf). And I was just like, wait, I got that right. Never saw it in person, or online. I just like, knew. Weird, right?


I look at clothes wwwwaaaayyyy too much.

1 comment:

Sam said...

umm wow. that's really really weird that you just knew.
can you say psychic!?
lol
maybe you and Miley have this weird vibe going on.
?
lol