Sunday, September 28, 2008

Katie, I'd Like To Use One of my Lifelines

Okay, so I know some people really don't like Tina Fey, but I do. I find her humor pretty intelligent. And really, I should start watching 30 Rock. I think after Heroes and Gossip Girl and HIMYM, I'll try to start watching the show. I mean, just look at this:





Really, I'm sorry, but when Amy Poehler and Tina Fey get together, it's really great. Both are wonderful actresses. Granted, Baby Mama wasn't the greatest of movies, but it didn't suck. It was funny, but it just kinda lacked something I think. I don't know.

But really, I love when Tina Fey and Amy Poehler get together. I really do. I'm mad I missed this last night, but I was watching the Penn State game(We Are....PENN STATE), which they dominated Illinois. Bam.

No comments: