Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Demi!!!

So I got to meet Demi again. And she rocks. Even though it took hella long to meet her, and I had my sister texting me to just leave. Uh no. I didn't pay 20 bucks to not meet her.

And two of her band mates, Kevin and Drew were like taking pics with people. So I got autographs and pic. Drew is hot. Like, really cute. Glasses, nerdy, plays guitar. Um, yes please? I'd like him to rock me instead of that guitar. Oh dear. I might have gone too far with that.

And then Demi. I think this time I was worse. Like, I wasn't star struck but it went so. damn. fast. Like, I go in, and she says hi, and then 1 2 3 picture! And I head to leave. I felt bad because she turns and goes, "Well, thank you!" The way she said it made me feel bad. I was just, "Thanks!" but like, you could def tell she wanted to talk to her fans more. Like, aw. Next time I'll rock it....

...Which should have been yesterday. I tried to con my way into getting another wristband without paying at the BJC. Bitches served me. I was like, damn it. Ah well. Eventually eventually. It's not like I didn't meet her. And now I have a decent photo with her! yay!Drew is sooo cute. And Kevin is wearing a Pennsylvania sweatshirt.
I love Demi.

No comments: