Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Speak of the Devil

I've never seen this connotative(I don't know if that's the right word...don't judge me. I mean, like, never been noticed as) to a good thing. Whenever you talk shit about someone, and you then see that person, this is what you MUTTER when seeing them. Not make it fucking obvious.

Seriously, this pissed me off.

I'm just like, standing in front of North Hall waiting for my friend for tennis. I see two acquaintances(one was in my class once, and the other knows my roommate and has been in my room a few times). No one else around. I kinda smile, like, I know you, I'm a nice person, and I could tell they were giving me weird looks. Then, right by when they get near me, I hear roommate friend go, "Speak of the Devil." Like, what the fuck??? No else was around. Seriously, make it that obvious, douche.

Fucking people. You got something to say to me, say it to my face. Bitches.

No comments: