Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kevin, Stop It

Dear Kevin Jonas,


So first off, you're really fucking hot. So that's why I first want to jump you. Then, you play guitars, and pick really awesome looking ones. So once again, I want you. And then, this:





What the fuck, Kevin? Do you want me to die??? I mean, goddamn it! You KNOW how sexy Lamborghinis are!!! It's my brother's favorite car(or used to be...according to the bridal shower, it's something lame) and man, they are always hot. Damn you Kevin. DAMN YOU. How the fuck am I supposed to hold myself back? I wanna fly to LA and rape you. And I'm saying that in a nice way....;)

Sincerely,

*smiles*

1 comment:

Sam said...

bhhahahahaha oh my gosh
best letter ever
you should send it
lol
anyways
that car is hot
and him by it
IT'S LIKE BURNING UP !
hahah
oh man.
i'm lame