Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emo Nick And the Dreams That Changed My Mind

Nick Jonas was completely emo at the Allentown concert. No lie. I never saw a damn smile.

I was mad at him for it.

But now I find him funnier, loveable, and adorable.

Why?

Because he keeps fucking popping up in my dreams. All the Jonases. Like I never dreamed about them before. And now, a bunch.

Jonas Dream One

This, I think was a dream in a dream. I'm not sure, but I believe I was telling J in my dream about a Jonas dream I had. Anyway, I was in a music video for the boys. I was one of the original dancers. Nick and Kevin were on this stage, performing. Then, Joe and more girls push the original girls off the dance floor and do something. I was jealous not to be in the second group of girls. Then, I watched as Nick and Kevin filmed more of them on the stage. And over a bit was Joe filming a scene where Kevin would jump in then. But it wasn't Kevin. It was a fill-in that they would then digitally insert Kevin's head on. I was like, "oh snap, I've discovered the secret." Then bam, Nick Jonas is next to me and we're talking about the fill-in. He's like, I don't know why they do that, but they do. I go, It has to do with timing constraints I believe. Then I was trying to put a number in my phone, and Nick kept screwing it up. I was like, Nick, wtf? He kept doing it. But he had made it his number. So I quickly saved the number as Nick Cell. Then he was proving some point to some girls, and lifted me up. It was exciting. Nick was funny and cute and nice. :)

Jonas Dream 2

So in real life, I had just been woken up from Dream 1 by my sister. I was sleeping on her couch, and I went back to sleep, naturally ignoring her telling me to wake up. And as soon as I closed my eyes, I was in another dream. I woke up in the dream in the same position I feel asleep in real life in. It was weird.

Anyways, the boys and some guy and Maya were filming a new youtube video. I snuck in it and was like, why didn't you wake me up? to kevin. But Joe was on a stretcher. We had apparently killed Joe Jonas. Whoops! Anyways, he had these black spots on him, like only three, and then Nick started to wheel him away to another room. Me and everyone else just chilled there. Then, Joe and Nick come back, Nick is a zombie, and Joe is fine, except his black marks are now red. And he just goes, hey guys how's it going? We all knew he turned like, Nick into a zombie(maybe not, since he was just looked like, petrified. I don't know) but we all were like, good bye! And ran. It was fun.

Jonas Dream 3

This one was weird. I was home, and I get two text messages. First is like, a SayNow one from the Jonas Brothers. Then, the other is one from Team Jonas saying if you're in PA and near the Atown or Qtown Starbucks, you need to go there. So, I was like, oh shit, this is big! I raced to the Qtown Starbucks where in the back, Nick is doing an interview. I was like, OMG this is awesome! No one else was there watching. So afterwards, I get to meet Nick and take pics and we're talking. He's like, I gotta go to the Atown Starbucks because Kevin and Joe are there. And I was like, well, I'll come, my friend S is there! So we head together over to the Atown Starbucks where Nick joins Joe and Kevin in the interview. I made a lot of noise coming in with all these bags that I don't know where they came from. But I sit next to S, and we're like talking. And she's like, I stole their cake. I was just like, what? And she shows me amidst all the stuff that she has the cake meant for the boys. I was like, wow, did not expect that. Then I woke up.

I hope I entertained you with my really mad weird dreams. But they make me like Nick more. haha.

1 comment:

Sam said...

hha oh my gosh Dream 3 is awesome!
i stole their cake? oh man i'm mean. unless i was going to give it back to them and be like oh hey i got this for you.. lol
awesome. just awesome.