Friday, September 12, 2008

Bbs, My Bbs Did My Other Bbs' Song

FYI, I really love the term "bbs" right now. I just do. It's like this odd obsession. I kinda love the internet talk, tbh. Oh there I go again. I need to stop. I really do. Someone slap me everytime I do an internet speak thing. B/c I'm obsessed. Oh damn there I do it again. It can't be stopped. Instead of word vomit, I have like, slang vomit. Yep, slang vomit. I'm copyrighting (or is it copywrite? At the present time, I am way too damn lazy to look it up) it. Bb is Baby right? For a while I thought it was bitches. Which doesn't make sense. Idk(DAMN IT! Rack up another slap for me) why I thought that exactly, but I did. I'm weird.


Oh right. I did have a meaning to this blog. I need to stop reading ONTD's comments. They are just goddamn malicious. They really are. And definitely against the Jonas Brothers. It's getting to be fucking annoying. I mean, I get it. You don't need to post a million times how much you hate them. I really need to stop reading the comments. Because it's all hate. New rule for me: no more reading the comments...but it's allowed if I hate the person the post is about. :)

Oh darn, went off the topic again(and just took twenty minutes to read Jonas Secrets), but here we go. The actual purpose of this blog.

Jonas Brothers Covering Coldplay.

And in contrast to annoying as shit ONTD posters, I enjoyed it. I really did. I mean, Joe couldn't hit the same notes that Chris Martin can, but really, it was a good cover. I'd post a video of it, but there's a few and a lot of screaming. Just search 'Jonas Brothers Fix You'. Really, I love when bands do covers. I mean, it's the biggest form of a compliment. Now I'm waiting for Coldplay to cover Jonas. That would actually be hilarious. They have covered Madonna. But Jonas and Madonna are a lot different from each other. Just a little. But really I loved them covering Coldplay. Because they thought about it. They practiced it(on their live cam thing yesterday, they had a video of them practicing) and really, they value Coldplay as a great band.

My life is complete. <3

No comments: