Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The BJC Fucking Rules!

So at like, 9:15 yesterday morning, I traveled from Kim's dorm room(after not getting a lot of sleep and watching her roommate play Grand Theft Auto. That was hilarious) to the BJC. After waiting a rediculous amount of time, I got seats in 114L. And the three weren't even together. I was like, well, this is the best we'll get. But then I tried to find Jonas and traveled more and really killed my feet. But then, we made it to the concert time, and dude. It. Was. Amazing. Holy shit. I cannot tell a lie. Those boys fucking rocked the house. I died a bit. Our seats were right behind the soundboard....:D

Then, who do we see as Jonas begin and everyone is focused on that?

Selena Fucking Gomez and Papa J!!!!!!11!!!!one!!!!

Me and Jenn lost it. We finally found them! After so many concerts of seeing nothing(which I actually did see something and had no idea) but dude, they were right there. Holy fuck.

So as JB rocked more and more, and I had just gotten an awesome pic or they did something awesome, I turned my back to the concert and to Jenn. My hat(derby from Vintage store!) was on the seat next to me, and Jenn's like, wide eyed and star struck. I turn and there's this enormous black man walking right past me.

Fucking Big Rob. For real.

He knocked my hat off my seat, he was that giant and dude, I was like, oh my gosh, it's fucking Big Rob!!!

Then I think after ALBL or before, I don't know, Selena had to leave. People were noticing her. So once again, I got to have her go right past me. More subtle dying inside man. Then Papa J came back and was rocking out to his sons in the sound board. He is so cool. I love him. I creeped on him and took photos. But I wasn't as bad as the two girls who were trying to find Selena again and took like, a million pics a piece with Papa J. Weirdos.

BJC rules. Best night ever. I wish my S had been there. :(

1 comment:

Sam said...

:( same.
but it's okay you deserved your amazing awesome night!:)