Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Was The Only Legit Fan


Just another random comment about the Penn State concert. It kinda annoyed me. Like, I know everyone was there for Jonas, but seriously, I had to have been the only real Veronicas fan. I've loved them since their first album. That was the shit. And the new one? Also like, mad good. I'm sorry, but really, they are awesome. Great writing, great performing. They're very fan oriented and I love that. Like, I wish they had played more, in my opinion. I'd love to see a full set and not like, five songs. I really would. And supposedly the one might be gay, or is like, a little bit of a partyier(idk, the one's been on perez a few times....and ontd) but whatever. They are awesome. They're like, fangirls too. The one(I really don't know if it was Jess or Lisa, you know, since they're twins and I missed the beginning when they said who they were) was wearing a "I heart Joe Jonas" shirt. Like, how fucking cool is that? I just love those two. The Veronicas rule. Striaght up, no lie.

No comments: