Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Metro Station Moshpit and Some Creepers

So, after Jonas, instead of resting the next day, I went to another concert. Secondhand Serenade, Metro Station and Simple Plan. Seriously, who knew Simple Plan was still making music? I sure as hell didn't. I mean, they were sooooo 8th grade. But anyways.

So Secondhand Serenade was only John, the lead singer, but I didn't mind that, because he rocks some stuff. Like me. haha. Anyways, he did the whole thing acoustically, and frankly, we all know how acoustic music is the way to my heart. It really is. I melted. I mean, I wanted to jump on stage and hug him. Plus, he was cute. So that I did not mind. But yeah. He also was wearing the same shirt that a dude from Spring Awakening wore in a video Kim showed me. Yeah. Random note.

So then Metro Station rocked it. S was completely out of her element, poor girl. But I wasn't. I loved it. I kinda love moshpits. They really are fun. Except when this drunk bitch behind me was basically putting me in this orgy with her and her boyfriend. Just a little uncomfortable. She was using me to stay up, and like, kept finding me. I mean, she carassed me. Can you say Awkward? Yeah, cuz it was.

After the insane moshpit we went to the grand stand to enjoy Simple Plan. There we met this crazy fortysomething who adored Simple Plan. I mean, I have two of their cds and know a bunch of words, but this lady was like, singing along, going nuts. And she boo'ed Metro Station. So I had to flip her off. She didn't see me though. I would have been in deep shit had she seen me. I insult from behind. :D

1 comment:

Sam said...

lol yeah i was way out of my element. and that stupid girl caressed me too. it was creepy. sigh.